IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved with designing a host of devices that can make house work easier. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These apparatus are in huge demand all around the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of all iRobots
There are enormous demand for goods That can serve as substitutes for people. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery life. They're easy to carry and very easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot goods are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in people. Roomba is available in multiple versions and the costs also change accordingly. Some of the popular variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with exceptionally efficient, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. Mopping silently is the best power of Braava. It mimics how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be reproduced by other rival until today. Being a champion one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of this pool. The unit is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like any other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required because of non Performance of the device which may be a result of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be due to various factors. The apparatus may demonstrate that the concept of a charging malfunction if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is cluttered or cluttered. It may also take place if the battery is damaged or if it's not able to communicate. The trained group of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these errors and suggest you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, check if the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the unit. If none of these gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean this up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, speak to the expert service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky sound while moving or if they fall out. In such cases, get help from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the device you need to dismantle the device together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard assessed.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for around 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery when the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors too. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may not be able to return to dock if it is So make certain the home base is turned on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great group of service engineers that are proficient in repairing a variety of home Cleaning products. They fix errors using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.